- Version April 2020
- Download 15
- File Size 250.25 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 8, 2020
- Last Updated May 7, 2021
Waste education curriculum resource quality criteria template
CLICK the GET BUTTON to download the full document.
What is the quality criteria template for?
The quality criteria template provides a useful tool to evaluate curriculum resources for waste education.
The quality criteria are:
- curriculum fit to the Australian Curriculum
- pedagogical value: engaging, real-world contexts, effective teaching and learning framework
- suitability for year levels and diverse student needs
- content that is reliable and accurate
- design and usability: user-friendly with effective use of multiple mediums.
This document is part of the suite of free waste education resources at www.wasteeducation-qld.org