- Version April 2020
- File Size 250.25 KB
- File Count
- Create Date May 8, 2020
- Last Updated May 15, 2020
Waste education curriculum resource quality criteria template
The quality criteria template provides a useful tool to evaluate curriculum resources for waste education.
The quality criteria are:
- curriculum fit to the Australian Curriculum
- pedagogical value: engaging, real-world contexts, effective teaching and learning framework
- suitability for year levels and diverse student needs
- content that is reliable and accurate
- design and usability: user-friendly with effective use of multiple mediums.
This document is part of the suite of free waste education resources at www.wasteeducation-qld.org